-
September 21st, 2000, 06:44 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I am planning to shoot a short on the weekend of the 14th and 15th of October. I am planning the shoot for the saturday with maybe some extra footage on the Sunday. I need an actor and actress that look convincingly like students. (So student actors would be ideal I guess).
I am based in Taunton, Somerset in the UK. So anybody in the Southwest would be good. Bristol, Taunton, Exeter. I know there is a Drama department at Bristol University, so if you know somebody, give them a shout.
I will put you up for the weekend if you need to travel far.
Alternately, if anybody knows somewhere else where I can post this question where it is more likely to be seen by actors, give me a shout.
Later
Stephen Chown
Old Ones Productions
[email protected]
-
September 21st, 2000, 07:08 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Heeeeello
I live in west sussex. I've been to taunton before.
That is all.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks